This variation is my go to. Banana, dark chocolate, cinnamon, raisin, walnut, honey & dried cranberry.
To make this quick treat you will need:
- One frozen bananan
- Small handful of toasted walnuts
- 1 & 1/2 squares of dark chocolate
- Small handful of dried cranberry & cherry mix
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of honey
- Start by chopping you banana into pieces and placing it in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- While the banana is chilling chose your ingredients that you would like to mix with your banana. I chose walnuts, dark chocolate, dried cranberries, honey and cinnamon.
- Place these ingredients in your blender to make a crumb mixture
- Get your frozen banana from the freezer
- Add to blender
- Blend until smooth (15-20 seconds)
- Leave about a table spoon of the crumbled walnut, cranberry and chocolate mixture to one side and mix through the rest with the frozen banana.
- Serve in a bowl and add the remaining crumble to the top.
- Drizzle over squirt of honey to taste, and enjoy!